January 24, 2008

SPIRITUAL STERILITY

Have you ever said to yourself, "It is over for me. I am going nowhere!"

Many describe this feeling almost as if they have had a "spiritual vasectomy or spiritual tubaligation" so to speak. In other words, nothing they put their hands to or "sow" into seems to go anywhere or "produce" anything.

But here is what I believe the Spirit of God is saying to you......

"I have taken you to the operating room of heaven. Many of you are not even aware of it, but never the less, it has taken place. I have opened what was stopped up. I have cleared that which was blocked. I have reconnected that which was disconnected. I have brought new to that which was old. Old ways of thinking are being done away with. A new mind set. A fresh mind set.

What you believed was over in your life really has only just begun. Fertile, fertile, fertile is what I say! Productive, productive, productive, is what I say! I have untied the blockage and opened the way so that once again you may be used by Me and bring forth fruit, fruit, fruit that will last even in your old age. Did I not do it for Abraham and Sarah? Are you any different? It is not over until I say it is over! A time of conception, birth, and growth. Not a time of death, but life says the Lord.

So re-evaluate your old mind set and see if I will not do it says the Lord. Release those doubts and uncertainties to Me and receive a fresh start of something great. Away with spiritual sterility, for I am reversing says the Lord. Old things have passed away, behold all things become new. Get back on track"
As I look at the year 2008, the number 8 means New Beginnings! Many of you are being given a new beginning this year so don't waste it. Claim this year as your new dawn.

God bless each of you.

Love, Janet

No comments: