January 25, 2008

DEBRIS

Today's Prophetic Word from Janet deals with the ever increasing need to remove hinderances that so easily encumbers us. As you read this, ask yourself what areas of your life need a little "housecleaning?" And now, today's Prophetic Word....
"It is time for debris to be moved out of your way. Debris that has
blocked you from moving forward into that which I have called you to move
forward in. So today, says the Lord, I have sent My angels to move the
debris out of the way. Heavy debris that seemed impossible to move. Obstacles
and debris that many of you were not even aware was there in your
way. But by My Spirit through your prayers the answer is coming.

The debris is being moved for you and your family. I have heard your many
prayers and have sent My angels to move those very things that need to be
moved. Obstacles that have held you back are being cleared. I am now
making a smooth path for you to move forward. Traps that have been set by the
enemy for you, he will now fall into himself.

All kinds of objects that you could not go around are now being moved. You
will now have an ease in moving along and you will see this come to pass even
beginning today. So rejoice, for it is My good pleasure to do this for My sons
and daughters. You have been faithful, but even more than that, I am faithful to
that which I have spoken in My word to do.

Debris and all kinds of obstacles are being moved for you to get the job
done for My Kingdom says the Lord. So rejoice and be glad for your labor has not
been in vain says God."

Thank you for allowing me to share this Word from the Lord with you today.

Love Janet.

No comments: