January 9, 2008

ORDER -

A Word from the Lord for Today!

"In a world of chaos, I am bringing order. I am the God of order, not disorder. There are many who feel out of order and many who have no clue that their lives are out of order. But in the coming days, weeks, months and years, I will bring such order to those who will submit to My will in their lives. Order, not control. Divine order is what I am calling forth. And some would say, "My life is so out of order, how will it ever come into order?" And God would say, "Don't you know that's what I do best when your heart simply says yes!" So just say, "Yes Lord, bring order to my life starting now." "Do not think order brings limitations. Do not be fooled simply by the word 'order'. True divine order brings liberty. Great liberty to do what I am calling you to do in the earth. So rethink where you are and what you are doing and call upon Me in every area of your life and just watch and see how things begin to be brought into My divine order. Soon you will see how important this little, but powerful word really is in your life. ORDER......want some?

No comments: