April 29, 2008

Got Tempo?

The following is a Word from the Lord recently given to Prophet Janet..

"The Lord would say, "I am changing the tempo. Some of you have been moving at a very high speed and need to slow down. Others have been moving at a very slow speed and need to speed up. I am bringing each of you, as you yield to Me, up to tempo. This requires change on your part. Are you willing to do it My way and not yours? Remember, this is about My kingdom in the earth in and through you.

Change is not just coming, but is already here. Adjustments need to be made now in order to take you to the next level. Did I say it would be easy? Some of you have developed habits that you think are of me. I tell you they are not. Stand back and examine where you are, where I want you to go, and how you think you are going to get there. I am always willing to lay out the strategy and plan so that you will accomplish what I have called you to do without it killing you to do it. I am bringing you up to My tempo says the Lord.

Many of you think go, go, go, is the way, way, way while others of you think, stay, stay, stay, is the way, way, way. I would tell you that I am in them both, but go, go, go seems to be the rule today. Let me bring balance to your life and ministry as you follow after me and allow me to set the tempo of your life in Me!"
says the Lord of Host. "Then and only then will you find true satisfaction and pleasure in this journey of life."

Tempo anyone?"
For more information or to invite Janet Crews to speak at your church or event, please go to her website at www.JanetCrewsMinistries.com.



No comments: