February 15, 2008

02/15/2008 PROPHECY

NOTE: Todays prophetic word from the Lord comes without additional comments or interpretation but is exactly as the Lord gave it to Prophet Janet. May the reader ponder these words on their own, seek the Lord as to their meaning for them and ask Him how they should apply this word relevant for today. As the Lord gives you direction and interpretation, please let us know by emailing Janet via her website at www.JanetCrewsMinistries.com. Blessings and Peace.

“What do roller coasters, revolving doors, merry go rounds, and musical chairs have in common? They speak of a fast pace, going around in circles and instability. I have not called you to this kind of life. I have called you to a life of stability, balance, and peace.

For you see, the enemy has tricked many into thinking it will always be this way and that there is no way to slow down the pace. But I say, “No it will not always be this way. For I have made a better way for you.

Hustle, hustle, hustle, go, go, go, move, move, move is not my best for you. Did I not speak to Martha about her busyness? This has been a trap that many of you have fallen in to keep you going in circles, keep you fatigued, worn out and frayed.

Remember time is in My hands and I am in control when you let Me be. It is time to rethink and re-examine what you are doing or not doing and where you think you are going or not going. Allow Me to lead your paths. Allow Me to stop this up and down, in and out, and round and round cycle.

I want you to look at Mary and glean from her example. I want you to look at My Son’s life and copy His lifestyle as much as you can. Impossible you might say? I would tell you, not at all. I would not have given you His life as an example if that were the case. It just seems so far out of reach right now for you to attain, but it is attainable. It is possible when you allow Me to order and align your lifestyle. So, give it over to Me and just watch and see what an exceptional God I am and what I can do in such a short period of time. What have you got to loose accept your life?

Have I not called you to lay down your life so that you could find Mine? I am not condemning you. I want the very best for you just like I did for Martha. So do not allow condemnation to speak to you, but encouragement. I want to encourage you to slow down and make time. For the time comes and goes so fast that before you know it, it is gone.

So let me make plans for you and not you yourself. My plans are for your good. I know you want My plans for your lives so stop running here and there and everywhere. Sit down and take some time to be with Me. I will give you the road map you need to get the job done with such ease and peace. Isn’t this worth looking into? What’s the harm? Your way is surely not working.

The plans of man never do. So come to Me and I will lead you. Even in your old age, it is not too late. Never give up, because I never give up on you. Walk in peace with Me says the Lord. Stop before you are stopped and take a good look. For life is too short to miss Me in this says the Lord.

No comments: